Friday 10 June 2016

Building Mixels!



For those who don't know, Eat My Lunch is an amazing organisation who make and deliver lunches. Their motto is BUY ONE. GIVE ONE. So for every lunch purchased, they donate a lunch to a child in New Zealand who for whatever reason, may not have one that day.

Bairds Mainfreight Primary are sooooo lucky to be supported by this AMAZING company!

This week Eat My Lunch are celebrating their first birthday, but guess what?! WE got the presents!!

In conjunction with Lego, Eat My Lunch delivered Mixel Lego figures to us all!

It was like Christmas in Room 8! Constructing our Mixels was a great opportunity for us to practice reading and following instructions, problems solving, communicating with, and helping others, as well as persevering when things got a bit tricky!

Check us out....
Hands up if this is your first time making something like this....







.....Thank you Lego.....Thank you Eat My Lunch.....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eat My Lunch are amazing. Every day I get to see a big smile on a kid's face, when they open the bag and see the yummy, nutritious lunch from these guys-I love it! Wow, free Lego for every child in our school. I think we must be one of the luckiest schools on the planet! Thank you very much Eat My Lunch-you are the best!

    ReplyDelete