Monday 12 June 2017

Nexo Knights!

What a fantastic surprise the Senior and Middle School kids at BMPS had last week! Each student go their very own Nexo Knight lego set! 

These were gifted to us from Eat My Lunch. Eat My Lunch is an AMAZING company who provide our school and schools all over NZ, with lunches for those who don't have any. 

It is their 2nd birthday, but we were the lucky ones that got the presents. How awesome is that?!

In Room 8 we got to test our literacy skills by carefully reading and following the instructions. We worked cooperatively when we got a bit stuck on the tricky bits and had a whole lot of fun sharing and playing with our creations.


Thank you Eat My Lunch for helping to keep kid's tummies full so they can focus on their learning. We appreciate you! 











8 comments:

  1. Great work Room 8 and THANK YOU Eat My Lunch-what a great treat for our tamariki. Room 8, I love seeing the photos of you concentrating, to make sure that you follow the instructions properly. Nice work. Miss M

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so concentrated. Wish I was there to make mine together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eat My Lunch

    From Waina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had trouble making my Nexo Knight. I'm thanking EAT MY LUNCH for the awesome toys and Ardyn for helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Eat my lunch we are very lucky to have the Lego.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Eat my lunch for the Lego. Rm 8 was so lucky

    ReplyDelete